Keystone is Washington University School of Medicine’s local installation of the Elentra Integrated Teaching and Learning Platform™.
- If the login page does not behave properly, we recommend clearing your browser cache (see instructions for Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge). If that doesn’t help, please contact ETIU.
Scheduled Maintenance Windows:
- An update to the Load Balancer, which sits (virtually) in front of our Keystone servers, is planned for Saturday, Sept. 18 from 6pm to 7pm CT. Performance may be impacted slightly. If you experience any trouble logging on after the update, please contact ETIU immediately. We will be testing that evening as well.
- The next scheduled Keystone server maintenance window is planned for Sunday, Sept. 26 from 12am to 4am CT.
- Keystone servers completed successful maintenance most recently on Aug. 22, July 25, June 20, May 31 (API upgrade), May 16, April 25, March 27, March 21, Feb. 21, and Jan. 24, 2021.
Latest Version Information:
- Keystone was upgraded to Elentra ME 1.21 on June 15, 2021. Please contact ETIU if you notice any unusual or seemingly problematic system behavior.
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.20 on March 22, 2021.
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.19.1 on Feb. 22, 2021
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.19 on Dec. 21, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.18.1 on Nov. 16, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.18.0 as of Aug. 6, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.17.0 as of April 30, 2020
Keystone is currently online.