Keystone is Washington University School of Medicine’s local installation of the Elentra Integrated Teaching and Learning Platform™.
- For current status for WashU systems, bookmark the IT Status page.
- If the login page does not behave properly, we recommend clearing your browser cache (see instructions for Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge). If that doesn’t help, please contact ETIU.
Scheduled Maintenance Windows:
- The F5 load balancer which manages Keystone traffic will be updated on Wednesday, May 18 from 6pm to 9pm CT.
- The next scheduled Keystone server maintenance window is planned for Sunday, May 22 from 12am to 4am CT.
- A minor update to Keystone will be made on Sunday, May 22 from 7am to 11am CT.
- Keystone servers completed successful maintenance most recently on April 24, March 20, Feb. 20 and Jan. 23, 2022.
Latest Version Information:
- Keystone was upgraded to Elentra ME 1.22 on Oct. 31, 2021. Please contact ETIU if you notice any unusual or seemingly problematic system behavior.
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.21 on June 15, 2021
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.20 on March 22, 2021.
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.19.1 on Feb. 22, 2021
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.19 on Dec. 21, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.18.1 on Nov. 16, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.18.0 as of Aug. 6, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.17.0 as of April 30, 2020
Keystone is currently online.