Keystone is Washington University School of Medicine’s local installation of the Elentra Integrated Teaching and Learning Platform™.
- If the login page does not behave properly, we recommend clearing your browser cache (see instructions for Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge). If that doesn’t help, please contact ETIU.
Scheduled Maintenance Windows:
- The next scheduled Keystone server maintenance window is planned for Sunday, May 16 from 12am to 4am CT and from 7am to 8am CT. Please save any work in Keystone prior to this maintenance window.
- Keystone servers completed successful maintenance most recently on April 25, March 27, March 21, Feb. 21, and Jan. 24, 2021.
Latest Version Information:
- Keystone was upgraded to Elentra ME 1.20 on March 22, 2021. Please contact ETIU if you notice any unusual or seemingly problematic system behavior.
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.19.1 on Feb. 22, 2021
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.19 on Dec. 21, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.18.1 on Nov. 16, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.18.0 as of Aug. 6, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.17.0 as of April 30, 2020
Keystone is currently online.