Keystone is Washington University School of Medicine’s installation of the Elentra Integrated Teaching and Learning Platform™.
- For current status of WashU systems, bookmark the IT Status page.
- If the Keystone login page does not behave properly, we recommend clearing your browser cache (see instructions for Chrome or Edge). If that doesn’t help, please contact ETIU.
Scheduled Maintenance Windows:
- The next scheduled Keystone server maintenance window is planned for Sunday, March 26 from 12am to 4am CT.
- Keystone’s database servers were updated Sunday, March 5 at 7am CT. Keystone was returned to service by 8:45am CT. Please contact ETIU if you notice any performance issues after the update occurs.
- Keystone servers completed successful maintenance most recently on Feb. 26, Feb. 18 (load balancers), Feb. 8 (minor update), and Jan. 22, 2023.
Latest Version Information:
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.23 on June 26, 2022
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.22 on Oct. 31, 2021
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.21 on June 15, 2021
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.20 on March 22, 2021
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.19.1 on Feb. 22, 2021
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.19 on Dec. 21, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.18.1 on Nov. 16, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.18 as of Aug. 6, 2020
- Upgraded to Elentra ME 1.17 as of April 30, 2020
Keystone is online.